October 11, 2004
So says the diva:
10 Things you have to believe to be a Republican today
1. Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush I made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with him and a bad guy when Bush II needed a "we can't find Bin Laden" diversion.
2. Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is communist, but trade with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony.
3. A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation.
4. The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in speeches while slashing veterans' benefits and combat pay.
5. If condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.
6. A good way to fight terrorism is to belittle our long-time allies, then demand their cooperation and money.
7. Providing health care to all Iraqis is sound policy. Providing health care to all Americans is socialism.
8. HMOs and insurance companies have the best interests of the public at heart.
9 . Global warming and tobacco's link to cancer are junk science, but creationism should be taught in schools.
10. A president lying about an extramarital affair is an impeachable offense. A president lying to enlist support for a war in which thousands die is solid defense policy.
well thanks for the quote anders. makes me look like i know what i'm talking about. too bad i merely borrowed that from someone else.
don't tell anyone, ok? ';)
Oooh ooh you forgot one:
11. Tax cuts for corporations and rich people and deficit spending to fuel major questionable military operations are good for the economy. Budget surpluses and social programs that help low- and middle-class people are bad.
Guess who I'm voting for? :)
Here is another one:
11. No children will be left behind. We shall also integrate special education students with regular students to save money...I mean, because it will help them in society...
Powerful. The last one is particularly striking. My family is military. Bush defense needs to be cut down.
This is the biggest bunch of ignorant bologna I have heard so far. No wonder why most liberals work at fricking taco bell or some other low intelligence level required type job. The complete mis-representation in this is absolutely grotesque. It is not that women cant be trusted with their own bodies, it is because people of strong religion believe it is wrong to kill another being, whether it a fetus or not. Just ONE example of ignorant rhetoric that liberals spin and spew. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself for displaying such ignorant statements.
Referrers to this page
TrackBack URL for this entry:
19476 visits (2 today, 2 this week)